(Redirected from GW-BASIC)
This programming language may be used to instruct a computer to perform a task.
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "GW-BASIC"
The following 100 pages are in this category, out of 100 total.
- Safe and Sophie Germain primes
- Sieve of Eratosthenes
- Sleeping Beauty problem
- Sorting algorithms/Bubble sort
- Special neighbor primes
- Steady squares
- String length
- Substring/Top and tail
- Sum and product of an array
- Sum of divisors
- Sum of elements below main diagonal of matrix
- Sum of first n cubes
- Sum of primes in odd positions is prime
- Summation of primes