This programming language may be used to instruct a computer to perform a task.
If you know Eiffel, please write code for some of the tasks not implemented in Eiffel.
Many concepts initially introduced by Eiffel later found their way into, among others, Java and C#. New language design ideas, particularly through the Ecma/ISO standardization process, continue to be incorporated into the Eiffel language.
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Eiffel"
The following 148 pages are in this category, out of 148 total.
- Scope modifiers
- Scope/Function names and labels
- Self-referential sequence
- Sequence of non-squares
- Sequence of primes by Trial Division
- Sieve of Eratosthenes
- Sorting algorithms/Bead sort
- Sorting algorithms/Bogosort
- Sorting algorithms/Bubble sort
- Sorting algorithms/Cocktail sort
- Sorting algorithms/Comb sort
- Sorting algorithms/Counting sort
- Sorting algorithms/Gnome sort
- Sorting algorithms/Heapsort
- Sorting algorithms/Insertion sort
- Sorting algorithms/Merge sort
- Sorting algorithms/Pancake sort
- Sorting algorithms/Quicksort
- Sorting algorithms/Radix sort
- Sorting algorithms/Selection sort
- Sorting algorithms/Shell sort
- Sorting algorithms/Stooge sort
- Sum and product of an array
- Sum multiples of 3 and 5
- Sum of a series
- Sum of squares
- Symmetric difference