Category:Solutions by Programming Language
Here, programming languages are divided into categories based on their properties and characteristics. Click on a category and you will see all languages that have that property (and/or more specific properties). From there, click on a language name, and you can see solutions written using that language.
If you don't see your favorite language here, you may request it or add it yourself. Note that not all languages on Rosetta Code will appear in this hierarchy; proper usage of Template:Language is required for their properties to be known to the site. A list of all programming languages known to the site may be found here; check there if you can't find a language you were expecting to see. Also see the Language Comparison Table, where a manual effort is underway to do a direct feature comparison of languages.
This category has the following 44 subcategories, out of 44 total.
- Parameter passing
- Parameter passing/By reference
- Parameter passing/By value
- Programming paradigm
- Programming paradigm/Concatenative
- Programming paradigm/Concurrent
- Programming paradigm/Declarative
- Programming paradigm/Distributed
- Programming paradigm/Dynamic
- Programming paradigm/Event-driven
- Programming paradigm/Functional
- Programming paradigm/Functional/Flow Based
- Programming paradigm/Generic
- Programming paradigm/Imperative
- Programming paradigm/Logic Programming
- Programming paradigm/Object-oriented
- Programming paradigm/Procedural
- Programming paradigm/Reflective
- Programming paradigm/Tacit
- Typing/Expression/Partially implicit