This programming language may be used to instruct a computer to perform a task.
|Execution method:||Interpreted or compiled|
|Parameter passing methods:||By reference, By value|
If you know Ol, please write code for some of the tasks not implemented in Ol.
Ol (Otus Lisp) is a purely* functional dialect of Lisp.
It is small (approx 42kb virtual machine size), embeddable and crossplatform (x86/64, aarch64, arm, powerpc, mips32/64; GNU/Linux, Windows, Unix and *BSDs, Android, webOS, Minoca, Odroid, LattePanda; Web in asm.js form).
Pages in category "Ol"
The following 161 pages are in this category, out of 161 total.
- A* search algorithm
- Address of a variable
- Anonymous recursion
- Apply a callback to an array
- Arbitrary-precision integers (included)
- Array length
- ASCII art diagram converter
- Associative array/Creation
- Associative array/Iteration
- Associative array/Merging
- Call a foreign-language function
- Call a function
- Call a function in a shared library
- Case-sensitivity of identifiers
- Chat server
- Check input device is a terminal
- Check output device is a terminal
- Comma quibbling
- Compiler/lexical analyzer
- Concurrent computing
- Conditional structures
- Conway's Game of Life
- Copy a string
- Copy stdin to stdout
- Sequence of non-squares
- Short-circuit evaluation
- Sieve of Eratosthenes
- Sort an array of composite structures
- Sorting algorithms/Bubble sort
- Sorting algorithms/Quicksort
- Sorting algorithms/Sleep sort
- Sorting algorithms/Tree sort on a linked list
- Special characters
- String length
- Sum and product of an array
- Sum digits of an integer
- Sum multiples of 3 and 5
- Sum of squares
- Synchronous concurrency