(Redirected from Category:Otus Lisp)
This programming language may be used to instruct a computer to perform a task.
|Execution method:||Interpreted or compiled|
|Parameter passing methods:||By reference, By value|
Ol (Otus Lisp) is a purely* functional dialect of Lisp.
It implements an extended subset of R5RS (R7RS from version 2.0) Scheme including, but not limited to, some of the SRFIs, open source / free software, with a permissive license.
It is small (approx 42kb virtual machine size), embeddable and crossplatform (x86/64, aarch64, arm, powerpc, mips32/64; GNU/Linux, Windows, Unix and *BSDs, Android, webOS, Minoca, Odroid, LattePanda; Web in asm.js form).
Builds and source codes can be found at project home page or Github.
Ol is an implementation of Lisp. Other implementations of Lisp.
Ol is an implementation of Scheme. Other implementations of Scheme.
Pages in category "Ol"
The following 168 pages are in this category, out of 168 total.
- A* search algorithm
- Ackermann function
- Address of a variable
- Anonymous recursion
- Apply a callback to an array
- Arbitrary-precision integers (included)
- Array length
- ASCII art diagram converter
- Associative array/Creation
- Associative array/Iteration
- Associative array/Merging
- Call a foreign-language function
- Call a function
- Call a function in a shared library
- Case-sensitivity of identifiers
- Chat server
- Check input device is a terminal
- Check output device is a terminal
- Comma quibbling
- Compiler/lexical analyzer
- Concurrent computing
- Conditional structures
- Conway's Game of Life
- Copy a string
- Copy stdin to stdout
- Sequence of non-squares
- Short-circuit evaluation
- Sieve of Eratosthenes
- Sort an array of composite structures
- Sort using a custom comparator
- Sorting algorithms/Bubble sort
- Sorting algorithms/Quicksort
- Sorting algorithms/Sleep sort
- Sorting algorithms/Tree sort on a linked list
- Special characters
- String length
- Sum and product of an array
- Sum digits of an integer
- Sum multiples of 3 and 5
- Sum of squares
- Synchronous concurrency
- Execution method/Interpreted
- Execution method/Compiled
- Garbage collection/Yes
- Parameter passing/By reference
- Parameter passing/By value
- Programming Languages
- Lisp Implementations
- Scheme Implementations
- Programming paradigm/Functional
- Lisp related
- Scheme related