The following tasks have been selected as an introdutory set.
There is no "basics" libary as such, unless you count as one the dozens of small(ish) files that are distributed in the builtins/ directory.
It is not particularly intended that anyone should slavishly read every entry, rather this is a shorter/easier to navigate list of the pithy ones.
Disclaimer: The real reason I am creating and populating this page is to test the tokeniser/parser/emitter of a new transpiler I'm working on.
Pages in category "Phix/basics"
The following 123 pages are in this category, out of 123 total.
- Scope modifiers
- Scope/Function names and labels
- Search a list
- Search a list of records
- Show ASCII table
- Simple windowed application
- Solve triangle solitare puzzle
- Sort a list of object identifiers
- Sort an array of composite structures
- Sort an integer array
- Sort using a custom comparator
- Special characters
- Special variables
- Start from a main routine
- String append
- String case
- String comparison
- String concatenation
- String interpolation (included)
- String length
- String matching
- String prepend
- Strip a set of characters from a string
- Strip whitespace from a string/Top and tail
- Substring/Top and tail
- Sum and product of an array
- Sum digits of an integer
- Sum to 100
- System time