This programming language may be used to instruct a computer to perform a task.
If you know Quackery, please write code for some of the tasks not implemented in Quackery.
Quackery is an open source, lightweight, entry level concatenative language for educational and recreational programming.
It is coded as a Python 3 function in under 48k of Pythonscript, half of which is a string of Quackery code.
The Quackery GitHub repository, which includes the Quackery manual "The Book of Quackery" in pdf form, is at https://github.com/GordonCharlton/Quackery
The Quackery Facebook group is at https://www.facebook.com/groups/thequackerygroup
Pages in category "Quackery"
The following 102 pages are in this category, out of 102 total.
- Sattolo cycle
- Sequence of primes by trial division
- Shell one-liner
- Show ASCII table
- Sieve of Eratosthenes
- Sorting algorithms/Bogosort
- Sorting algorithms/Gnome sort
- Sorting algorithms/Heapsort
- Sorting algorithms/Insertion sort
- Sorting algorithms/Merge sort
- Sorting algorithms/Pancake sort
- Sorting algorithms/Quicksort
- Split a character string based on change of character
- String case
- Strip whitespace from a string/Top and tail
- Sum and product of an array
- System time