Category:Visual Basic .NET
This programming language may be used to instruct a computer to perform a task.
|Execution method:||Compiled (bytecode)|
|Parameter passing methods:||By reference, By value|
If you know Visual Basic .NET, please write code for some of the tasks not implemented in Visual Basic .NET.
From the Visual Basic Developer Center website: "With Visual Basic, you can create applications for Windows, the Web, mobile devices, and Office on the .NET Framework". Visual Basic .NET makes it easy to create Windows form applications quickly and efficiently. The language is object-oriented and has unique features to speed development and deployment.
Visual Basic .NET, like C# and other .NET languages, runs on the Microsoft Common Language Runtime VM.
Not to be confused with Visual Basic, the original pre-.NET, implementation, which has only a passing resemblance to VB.NET.
- Wikipedia: Visual Basic .NET
- The Visual Basic Developer Center
- Mono: VisualBasic.NET support — running VB.NET on platforms other than Windows.
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Visual Basic .NET"
The following 136 pages are in this category, out of 136 total.
- Levenshtein distance
- List comprehensions
- Logical operations
- Loops/Downward for
- Loops/For with a specified step
- Loops/Increment loop index within loop body
- Loops/N plus one half
- Lucas-Lehmer test
- Luhn test of credit card numbers
- Sieve of Eratosthenes
- Singly-linked list/Element removal
- Singly-linked list/Traversal
- Sort using a custom comparator
- Sorting algorithms/Bubble sort
- Spiral matrix
- String case
- String concatenation
- String interpolation (included)
- Sum of a series
- Sum of squares
- Sum to 100
- Synchronous concurrency