|This page uses content from Wikipedia. The original article was at Fantom (programming language). The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with Rosetta Code, the text of Wikipedia is available under the GNU FDL. (See links for details on variance)|
This programming language may be used to instruct a computer to perform a task.
|Type checking:||Dynamic, Static|
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Fantom"
The following 150 pages are in this category, out of 150 total.
- Send email
- Sequence of non-squares
- Short-circuit evaluation
- Simple windowed application
- Simulate input/Mouse
- Singly-linked list/Element definition
- Singly-linked list/Element insertion
- Singly-linked list/Traversal
- Sort an array of composite structures
- Sort an integer array
- Sort using a custom comparator
- Sorting algorithms/Bogosort
- Sorting algorithms/Gnome sort
- String case
- String concatenation
- String interpolation (included)
- String length
- String matching
- Strip comments from a string
- Sum and product of an array
- Sum of a series
- Sum of squares
- System time