This programming language may be used to instruct a computer to perform a task.
If you know ACL2, please write code for some of the tasks not implemented in ACL2.
ACL2 is both a programming language in which you can model computer systems and a tool to help you prove properties of those models.
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "ACL2"
The following 97 pages are in this category, out of 97 total.
- Search a list
- Shell one-liner
- Sierpinski triangle
- Sieve of Eratosthenes
- Singly-linked list/Element definition
- Singly-linked list/Element insertion
- Singly-linked list/Traversal
- Sort an array of composite structures
- Sorting algorithms/Bubble sort
- Sorting algorithms/Insertion sort
- Sorting algorithms/Merge sort
- Sorting algorithms/Quicksort
- Stem-and-leaf plot
- Substring/Top and tail
- Sum and product of an array
- Sum of a series
- Sum of squares