This is an example of a library. You may see a list of other libraries used on Rosetta Code at Category:Solutions by Library.
ALGOL 68-Primes is a set of prime related routines and operators for use in ALGOL 68 programs.
To use this in a program, copy the source code from the Talk page to a text file called primes.incl.a68, putting it in the same directory as the importing program.
PR read "primes.incl.a68" PR to the source of the program.
If you are using ALGOL_68G or another compiler/interpreter that supports the read pragmatic comment, then the program can be run as usual.
For other compilers, the ALGOL 68 pre-processor in Compiler/Simple file inclusion pre processor can be used (see the instructions on that page).
Note: with ALGOL 68G version 3, the default has changed to --warnings (before it was --nowarnings) so the code here will probably generate warnings about unused operators and procedures.
Pages in category "ALGOL 68-primes"
The following 66 pages are in this category, out of 66 total.
- Palindromic primes
- Palindromic primes in base 16
- Penta-power prime seeds
- Pierpont primes
- Prime numbers which contain 123
- Prime reciprocal sum
- Prime words
- Primes which contain only one odd digit
- Primes whose first and last number is 3
- Primes with digits in nondecreasing order
- Primes: n*2^m+1
- Safe and Sophie Germain primes
- Sequence of primorial primes
- Smallest multiple
- Sort primes from list to a list
- Special neighbor primes
- Sphenic numbers
- Strange unique prime triplets
- Substring primes
- Sum of primes in odd positions is prime
- Sum of square and cube digits of an integer are primes
- Sum of two adjacent numbers are primes
- Summarize primes
- Summation of primes