This programming language may be used to instruct a computer to perform a task.
|Execution method:||Compiled (machine code)|
|Parameter passing methods:||By reference, By value|
|Type safety:||Safe, Unsafe|
Modula-3 is a programming language created jointly at DEC and Olivetti by Luca Cardelli and others as an extension to Modula-2+, an extension of Niklaus Wirth's Modula-2 programming language.
Modula-3 is imperative, structured, modular, object oriented, generic, garbage collected, and type safe.
It contains a very nice threading syntax and implementation.
Its main implementation is Critical Mass Modula-3.
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Modula-3"
The following 128 pages are in this category, out of 128 total.
- Sequence of non-squares
- Sieve of Eratosthenes
- Simple windowed application
- Singly-linked list/Element definition
- Singly-linked list/Element insertion
- Sort an integer array
- Sorting algorithms/Bogosort
- Sorting algorithms/Bubble sort
- Sorting algorithms/Counting sort
- Sorting algorithms/Insertion sort
- Sorting algorithms/Quicksort
- String case
- String concatenation
- String length
- Sum and product of an array
- Sum of a series
- Sum of squares
- System time