This is an example of a library. You may see a list of other libraries used on Rosetta Code at Category:Solutions by Library.
GMP is the GNU Multiple Precision Arithmetic Library, that provides efficient arbitrary precision integer support for C (and other languages that can use the C function ABI, which is really quite common).
Pages in category "GMP"
The following 90 pages are in this category, out of 90 total.
- Calculating the value of e
- CalmoSoft primes
- Check Machin-like formulas
- Chernick's Carmichael numbers
- Cipolla's algorithm
- Circular primes
- Continued fraction/Arithmetic/Construct from rational number
- Continued fraction/Arithmetic/G(matrix ng, continued fraction n1, continued fraction n2)
- Curzon numbers