This is an example of a library. You may see a list of other libraries used on Rosetta Code at Category:Solutions by Library.
Wren-sort is a module which adds sorting and binary search capabilities to the Wren programming language. It consists of static methods organized into 3 classes: Cmp, Sort and Find. In addition, there is a SortedList class which represents a list which is always sorted with respect to some comparison function and can therefore use binary search for look-ups.
It is the third in a series of modules (listed on the language's main page) designed to assist with writing Rosetta Code tasks so the same code does not have to be written or copy/pasted time and time again thereby bloating a task's script code unnecessarily.
To use it you need to copy the source code (in the talk page) to a text file called sort.wren and place this in the same directory as the importing script so the command line interpreter can find it.
As there is a dependency on the Wren-trait module, you also need to copy that (if it is not already present) to the same directory as described here. Unless you are using classes in that module directly, there is no need to import them into your script and the Comparable class can even be imported via Wren-sort itself.
Pages in category "Wren-sort"
The following 118 pages are in this category, out of 118 total.
- Set puzzle
- Seven-sided dice from five-sided dice
- Sieve of Pritchard
- Simple database
- Solve a Hidato puzzle
- Solve a Hopido puzzle
- Solve a Numbrix puzzle
- Solving coin problems
- Sort a list of object identifiers
- Sort an array of composite structures
- Sort an integer array
- Sort an outline at every level
- Sort disjoint sublist
- Sort numbers lexicographically
- Sort stability
- Sort three variables
- Sort using a custom comparator
- Sorting algorithms/Bogosort
- Sorting algorithms/Heapsort
- Sorting algorithms/Insertion sort
- Sorting algorithms/Merge sort
- Sorting algorithms/Pancake sort
- Sorting algorithms/Patience sort
- Sorting algorithms/Permutation sort
- Sorting algorithms/Quicksort
- Sorting algorithms/Selection sort
- Sorting algorithms/Shell sort
- Sorting algorithms/Tree sort on a linked list
- State name puzzle
- Sum to 100