This programming language may be used to instruct a computer to perform a task.
|Parameter passing methods:||By reference|
Latitude is a prototype-oriented dynamically-typed programming language which supports continuations and first-class scoping objects. Latitude is primarily designed with runtime reflection in mind, allowing the programmer to control the language itself at runtime.
From the official website:
- Simple syntax borrowing from Ruby, Smalltalk, and Erlang
- Object orientation through prototypes
- First-class scopes
- Automatic garbage collection
- Full continuation support via callCC
- Ruby-style exception handling via catch blocks
- Support for lazy evaluation
- Arbitrary precision arithmetic support
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Latitude"
The following 27 pages are in this category, out of 27 total.