This is an example of a library. You may see a list of other libraries used on Rosetta Code at Category:Solutions by Library.
Wren-pattern is a module which adds string pattern matching support to the Wren programming language. It consists of 3 classes: Match, Capture and Pattern. Only the last one should need to be imported directly by the user.
It is the ninth in a series of modules (listed on the language's main page) designed to assist with writing Rosetta Code tasks so the same code does not have to be written or copy/pasted time and time again thereby bloating a task's script code unnecessarily.
To use it you all you need to do is to copy the source code (in the talk page) to a text file called pattern.wren and place this in the same directory as the importing script so the command line interpreter can find it.
Pages in category "Wren-pattern"
The following 56 pages are in this category, out of 56 total.
- Reflection/Get source
- Regular expressions
- Rosetta Code/Count examples
- Rosetta Code/Find bare lang tags
- Rosetta Code/Find unimplemented tasks
- Rosetta Code/Fix code tags
- Rosetta Code/List authors of task descriptions
- Rosetta Code/Rank languages by number of users
- Rosetta Code/Rank languages by popularity
- Rosetta Code/Tasks without examples
- Run-length encoding