This programming language may be used to instruct a computer to perform a task.
This is the command language used by wp:sed, the line oriented "stream editor", a non interactive tool for text manipulation and filtering.
One implementation is GNU Sed
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Sed"
The following 70 pages are in this category, out of 70 total.
- Search in paragraph's text
- Selectively replace multiple instances of a character within a string
- Shell one-liner
- Shift list elements to left by 3
- Split a character string based on change of character
- Start from a main routine
- String append
- String case
- String concatenation
- String interpolation (included)
- String length
- String matching
- String prepend
- Strip a set of characters from a string
- Strip comments from a string
- Strip control codes and extended characters from a string
- Substring/Top and tail