TinyPy is an implementation of Python. Other implementations of Python.
A minimalist implementation of Python in 64k of code; implemented in C.
Its stated feature list includes:
- Parser and bytecode compiler written in tinypy
- Fully bootstrapped
- Luaesque virtual machine with garbage collection, written in C.
it's "stackless" sans any "stackless" features
- Cross-platform; it runs under Windows / Linux / MacOS X
- A fairly decent subset of Python
- classes and single inheritance
- functions with variable or keyword arguments
- strings, lists, dicts, numbers
- modules, list comprehensions
- exceptions with full traceback
- some builtins