This programming language may be used to instruct a computer to perform a task.
|Parameter passing methods:||By reference, By value|
- Db2 LUW - For Linux, UNIX and Windows.
- Db2 for i - For the mainframes previously called AS/400.
- Db2 for z - For z/OS mainframes.
The differences between these three implementations are described here: https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/data/library/techarticle/db2common/
Previosly, Db2 was called DB2 UDB for Universal Database.
- SQL PL in Wikipedia.
- Knowledge center - IBM Db2 LUW V11.1
- Knowledge center - IBM Db2 LUW V10.5
- SQL PL Guide
- List of Internet free resources about Db2
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "SQL PL"
The following 40 pages are in this category, out of 40 total.