This programming language may be used to instruct a computer to perform a task.
Rhovas is a programming language intended for API design and enforcement. Using Rhovas, developers can better express the contracts and intention of their code to help create maintainable, correct, and performant software.
For more information on Rhovas, see the following links:
- Rhovas Website: Information about Rhovas, most notably:
- Motivation: A deep-dive into the reasons Rhovas is being created and the problems it intends to solve.
- Language Tour: A high-level overview of Rhovas that covers most of the important constructs/features.
- Online Editor: An online editor for Rhovas which can be used without having to setup/build this project locally.
- GitHub: All source code for Rhovas, particularly the Interpreter and Website.
- Programs/RosettaCode: Implementations of RosettaCode problems used for testing both JVM and JS environments.
- Discord Server: Discussion on Rhovas including language design, implementation, feedback, and anything related.