From Rosetta Code
Visit my repo for this project here. All my contributions are available under the MIT license.
|My Favorite Languages|
- Beginner: I have written something in this and liked it enough to list here. I intend to learn more of it in the future.
- Novice: I used this extensively for at least a while but I don't consider myself well-versed enough.
- Intermediate: I know my way around this and used it for large, nontrivial tasks.
- Proficient: I used it for significant tasks and spent a while delving into its guts, identifying pitfalls and internalising idioms.
- Advanced: Having spent a lot of time using this, I consider myself very comfortable with it and tend to reach to it for new tasks.
- Expert: I arrogantly believe I know this language inside out, possibly mistakenly.