Hey! Happy birthday! Or so to speak; I was just noticing your talk page was empty, and was looking at your contrib history--Your first contribution to the site was apparently one year ago today. :) --Michael Mol 19:50, 26 May 2010 (UTC)
- Thanks. I enjoy rosettacode. Tinku99 06:24, 29 May 2010 (UTC)
Runtime evaluation/In an environment
Hi, Does Runtime evaluation/In an environment#AutoHotkey comply wth all the restrictions?
Do so in a way which:
- does not involve string manipulation of the input source code
- is plausibly extensible to a runtime-chosen set of bindings rather than just x
- does not make x a global variable
or note that these are impossible.
I was thinking particularly about the string manipulation.
Thanks. --Paddy3118 07:19, 2 June 2010 (UTC)
- I have added a qualification to the example. Could you provide an example of solving the task with "string manipulation" in another language, so I could avoid that aspect of the task ? Thanks. Tinku99 16:24, 2 June 2010 (UTC)tinku99