Welcome to RC! It's good to have a new language with an enthusiastic contributor on here. A couple of ideas for other contributions:
- Add Ursala to the Language Comparison Table if you know any of the features listed there.
- Add corresponding parameters to the language template on Ursala's category page (see examples in other language categories like C or Java).
- Spruce up your user page with mylang templates (see an example on my user page).
- Feel free to request a new task or start ones listed there or here. Look at Help:Contribute Content for tips on how things work.
--Mwn3d 14:27, 23 June 2009 (UTC)
- Here's an example mylang to get you started. Just put it on your user page (we consider it impolite to do it for you):
–Donal Fellows 15:46, 23 February 2010 (UTC)
Hi, could you answer this and this thanks. --Paddy3118 07:55, 23 February 2010 (UTC)