< User:MikeMol(Redirected from User:Short Circuit/Rosetta theme)
Please place problems with Rosetta Code's theme here.
Please post what browser you're using, a link to the page, and if possible, a screenshot.
- Page is fixed-width and unnecessarily wide, resulting in text lines longer than my normal window size, and the Edit/Discussion/etc tabs are pushed off the right side as well. --Kevin Reid 00:20, 23 June 2008 (UTC)
- Fixed a while ago. Missed the filling in of this page somehow, too. :-/ --Short Circuit 04:13, 7 October 2008 (UTC)
- Overrides user's monospaced font preference. --Kevin Reid 00:20, 23 June 2008 (UTC)
- Fixed. --Short Circuit 04:13, 7 October 2008 (UTC)
- The footer text is poorly aligned.
- I'll look into it. --Short Circuit 04:13, 7 October 2008 (UTC)
- Page tab background color is broken in IE. Any idea why? --Short Circuit 04:13, 7 October 2008 (UTC)
- Add yours here!
- More specifically, lis leave their boxes when the window isn't wide enough. A symptom of the content rearranging itself to fit in the window? --Mwn3d 16:03, 6 October 2008 (UTC)
- It's because the CSS for those div boxes specifies a fixed height. I haven't found a way to make all three grow in height when one is too long. I don't think it's possible, with the way the front page content is organized. We may be due for a redesign of the front page, anyway.
- I wouldn't be opposed to that. Maybe sometime soon I can try to get discussion going to see if there's anything that people want on the front page (if someone reads this and has an idea, put it in the Village Pump)--Mwn3d 13:01, 7 October 2008 (UTC)
- (FF3)left column search box (.box#searchform#searchinput) extent into #bodyContent
- Summary box at edit page is short, and (FF3)lower part of a letter is 'cutted' - shot
- Looks fixed even when zooming out. --Mwn3d 16:03, 6 October 2008 (UTC)
- I think this may be something I fixed a while back. --Short Circuit 04:09, 7 October 2008 (UTC)
- Publish the damn thing!
- FF3 The "Special" tab on special pages (ex:Special:Log) is too high.
- Links to non-existent pages should have a different color.
- Search boxes need to be changed to something not like the Codex.
- Spacing on H2's is messed up.
- Margin beneath edit form
- Fix paragraph box model
- Add some right margin to edit links
- Fix the footer.
- ClearType looks blurry on CRTs and makes code hard to read.
- Text colors on input buttons
- #bodyContent <pre> flow below <div>.infobox, eg.Formal Power Series/99 Bottles of Beer
- Remove left indent from p tag.
- IE7 text color on edit links
- FF3 Category:Encyclopedia (or any category page) The letter headers take up too much room and look bad with the horizontal rule.