UBASIC) is an integer Basic interpreter in the tradition of Tiny BASIC, with which it is largely compatible. This version is entirely written in 4tH, some bugs have been removed and several additional features have been added, like user stack support and structured programming:
- PUSH, POP() and TOS() can be used to emulate DATA statements, pass parameters to subroutines or make recursive subroutines;
- DO, LOOP, UNTIL, WHILE, CONTINUE and BREAK supported;
- Multi line IF..THEN..ELSE..ENDIF supported;
- Parameter passing supported by GOSUB, RETURN and FUNC() extensions;
- Local variables supported, both initialized and uninitialized;
- Alphanumeric labels supported;
- "Structured Basic" commenting style.