This really seems to be almost an exact duplicate of Sequence of primorial primes. --Thundergnat (talk) 05:31, 14 August 2022 (UTC)
- Doh, you're right it is :(
- Think I'd assumed that if the factorial primes task hadn't been done before, then this wouldn't have been done either without actually checking.
- You can delete it if you like. I don't think anyone will be too bothered as the code is just a minor variation of that needed for the factorial primes task. --PureFox (talk) 07:22, 14 August 2022 (UTC)
- Put up a warning box pending removal. Pity. I think your version asks for output that is easier to follow but... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I moved the Raku version over as an alternate. Alogol 68 doesn't have an entry on that page. --Thundergnat (talk) 12:08, 14 August 2022 (UTC)
- I added an Algol 68 entry to that page, in case ths one gets deleted. I agree with Thundergnat - I think the output required by this task is much easier to follow. --Tigerofdarkness (talk) 12:32, 14 August 2022 (UTC)