- Don't write another book!
- Sections should be useful to reference in examples
Under Construction Notes
This page is a work in progress. The objectives of this page are as follows:
- Provide a place to put detailed documentation or descriptions that can be referenced from task pages or category pages
- Provide something akin to a readers digest condensed version of the books and other references
- Some of the information may be more appropriately moved to Paradigm pages
This is likely to require moving some sections around later. For now I'd like to get content going
The initial text of this page has been taken from Flow-control_structures#Icon_and_Unicon. Once that section is reworked flow control will need updating to link back here.
- The data types might be better in a table. Wait until it's populated to change it.
- probably need more intra-article links, later
- Need a task that just shines in with a co-expression.
Stuff that may belong/be needed elsewhere
- The Category:Programming_paradigm/Logic_Programming page is currently a stub with no content.
All test for now.
I'm thinking the best approach is to go with test 2 and dispense with the heavy duty WP code.
Test 1 - WP Reflist
- ↑ Loewe, Michael (1993). "Chapter 26: Japanese Naval Codes". in F. H. Hinsley and Alan Stripp. Codebreakers: The Inside Story of Bletchley Park. Oxford University Press. Template:Citation/identifier.
- ↑ The Icon Programming Language, 3rd Edition; Ralph E. Griswold, Madge T. Griswold;Peer-to-Peer Communications;ISBN 1-57398-001-3; Public Domain
Test 2 - Naked Refs
- Fee Fie Foe Fum
Notes on WP Reflist Templates Needed/copied/errored
Copied from Wikipedia or other extensions
- PHP cite
- Template:Pp-meta - extra stuff in doc to remove
At this point it's largely working for basic foot/end-notes. Some missing templates for full citations. I'll have to pick up later. With all this other stuff dragged in. Wonder about the wisdom of this re:cleanup effort. It does basic refs.
Maybe going back to using reference tag that it encapsulates.
Missing Files from doc
- File:Imbox notice.png
- File:Template-info.svg Template documentation