This programming language may be used to instruct a computer to perform a task.
MathCortex is a simple lightweight programming language that is designed for doing numerical calculation on web browsers.
- Easy matrix manipulation and built-in matrix operations
- Numerical computations like singular value decomposition(svd) and finding eigenvalues/vectors(eig)
- Implicit declarations
- Static typing, with full type inference
- Online integrated web environment
- Open source
- MathCortex : Implementation from the creator.
Pages in category "MathCortex"
The following 2 pages are in this category, out of 2 total.