Tasks in this category demonstrate various initialization techniques.
Overview of initialization
The initialization stage consists of a set of early steps (or substages) that a computer application program performs to prepare itself for basic operation. A computer programmer may use a basic template that contains the initialization code for the program.
Substages of initialization
The initialization substages of a program includes:
- Population of variables with default values
- Preliminary system checks
- Interpretation of command line parameters
- Consideration of the environment
- Processing of the configuration files
- Memory and resource reservation
- Service registration
- System checks and preparation
- Freeing the initialization code segment
Pages in category "Initialization"
The following 18 pages are in this category, out of 18 total.