This is an example of a library. You may see a list of other libraries used on Rosetta Code at Category:Solutions by Library.
Attention: All programs that use curses should appear in Category:curses, not this category, unless there exists some specific reason that the program must use ncurses and not any other implementation of curses.
This category should probably be empty.
Pages in category "Ncurses"
The following 17 pages are in this category, out of 17 total.
- Terminal control/Clear the screen
- Terminal control/Coloured text
- Terminal control/Cursor movement
- Terminal control/Cursor positioning
- Terminal control/Dimensions
- Terminal control/Hiding the cursor
- Terminal control/Inverse video
- Terminal control/Positional read
- Terminal control/Preserve screen
- Terminal control/Restricted width positional input/No wrapping
- Terminal control/Restricted width positional input/With wrapping