This seems like a duplicate of http://rosettacode.org/wiki/Parsing/RPN_calculator_algorithm to me. --TimToady (talk) 20:43, 14 March 2014 (UTC)
- Sorry, couldn't find that page. I do think it is a duplicate. Elyashiv (talk) 17:50, 15 March 2014 (UTC)
- I've marked the page as duplicate. The current 5 examples should be easy to merge with the ones on Parsing/RPN_calculator_algorithm.
- Common Lisp: I've already adapted the code and added it to the other page.
- D: The version on this page is just a reduced version of the code on the other page.
- Erlang: Needs to be adapted for the parsing specs. I will ask Rabuf if s/he can do it.
- Python: Has at least one TypeError and uses IMHO bad style. There is already a working solution on the other page so no big loss.
- Tcl: A working solution exists already on the other page.
- Thus I suggest to redirect this page to the other one as soon as a working Erlang solution is available. --Andreas Perstinger (talk) 21:29, 23 March 2014 (UTC)