This programming language may be used to instruct a computer to perform a task.
Explore is a modification of Scratch 1.4 by powerpoint56 that features 210+ new blocks and 6 new categories. Here are some explanations of what the blocks in these categories do, from left to right and up to down of their location, as of Explore 3.4.1:
- Strings - Do things with pieces of text.
- Objects - Manipulate sprites.
- Files - Access the file system of the device Explore is running on.
- Connect - Use online features.
- Program - Use various features, many of which were already featured in Scratch 1.4, but not in block form, in block form.
- More - The first half of the blocks is dedicated to dialog boxes, and the second half of the blocks is dedicated to colors.
Explore is named after the fact its main purpose is to "explore", such as by using the Internet, file manipulation, and more.