From Rosetta Code
|My Favorite Languages|
- I'm born in 1957, live in Berlin and work as a software engineer.
- Currently (2020) I'm exploiting "dc" as a programming language. Really.
- Last Changes: 100
- Category:Programming Languages
- Category:Programming Tasks
- Category:Basic language learning
- Category:Draft Programming Tasks
Tasks of interest
Not yet done with...
- Has incomplete theory: B10
- Has similar tasks: Stirling numbers of the second kind
- Wow: Recaman's sequence. See OEIS for results about first 10^230 terms.
Could use a dc solution
... for this wiki:
- When a task does not match a language at all: use Template:Omit from, either sorted in alphabetically, or collected at the end of the task. See e.g. Reports:Tasks not implemented in Tcl (also has an explicit hint)
- To start quoting output of a program have a line:
- Embed the output itself in:
... for any wiki:
- Long output may want its own scroll bar:
<pre style="height:11em; overflow: auto;">
<pre>-like embedded text snippets above are generated with