This programming language may be used to instruct a computer to perform a task.
|Parameter passing methods:||By reference, By value|
MSX Basic is the BASIC built into the ROM of the MSX compatible computers.
MSX BASIC is a dialect of the BASIC programming language. It is an extended version of Microsoft Standard BASIC Version 4.5, and includes support for graphic, music, and various peripherals attached to MSX Personal Computers. Generally, MSX-BASIC is designed to follow GW-BASIC
10 Rem Count 1 to 10 and print! 20 for a=1 to 10 30 Print a 40 Next a
MSX Basic and the MSX logo are registered trademarks of MSX Japan
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "MSX Basic"
The following 114 pages are in this category, out of 114 total.
- Caesar cipher
- Calculating the value of e
- Cantor set
- Cartesian product of two or more lists
- Case-sensitivity of identifiers
- Casting out nines
- Catalan numbers/Pascal's triangle
- Chaos game
- Character codes
- Chebyshev coefficients
- Chinese zodiac
- Compare length of two strings
- Conway's Game of Life
- Count occurrences of a substring
- Cullen and Woodall numbers
- Sequence: smallest number with exactly n divisors
- Show ASCII table
- Sieve of Eratosthenes
- Sort disjoint sublist
- Sorting algorithms/Gnome sort
- Steady squares
- String append
- String interpolation (included)
- String length
- Substring/Top and tail
- Sum digits of an integer
- Sum multiples of 3 and 5