This programming language may be used to instruct a computer to perform a task.
If you know Argile, please write code for some of the tasks not implemented in Argile.
Argile is an experimental, C-based, compiled programming language, that produces C code. It is not intended for beginners, but for experienced programmers with a good knowledge of C. Its main features are:
- Variable syntax
- Call guessing
- UTF-8 based
- Access to low level programming
- Extensible through a module system
- Parametered types
- Object-oriented classes available
- Implicit type casters can be defined
- Definitions can be made after they are used
- Subfunctions and anonymous functions
- Both indentation-style and braces-style can be used
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Argile"
The following 18 pages are in this category, out of 18 total.