This programming language may be used to instruct a computer to perform a task.
|Parameter passing methods:||By reference, By value|
SQL PL is an implementation of SQL. Other implementations of SQL.
SQL PL is the procedural language written by IBM for its set of databases called Db2. There are different types of Db2, each for a different platform (The names had changed):
- Db2 LUW - For Linux, UNIX and Windows.
- Db2 for i - For the mainframes previously called AS/400.
- Db2 for z - For z/OS mainframes.
The differences between these three implementations are described here: https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/data/library/techarticle/db2common/
Previosly, Db2 was called DB2 UDB for Universal Database.
- SQL PL in Wikipedia.
- Knowledge center - IBM Db2 LUW V11.1
- Knowledge center - IBM Db2 LUW V10.5
- SQL PL Guide
- List of Internet free resources about Db2
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "SQL PL"
The following 40 pages are in this category, out of 40 total.