This programming language may be used to instruct a computer to perform a task.
|Execution method:||Compiled (bytecode)|
|Parameter passing methods:||By reference, By value|
|Type checking:||Dynamic, Static|
From the official web site, Pike is an interpreted, general-purpose, high-level, cross-platform, dynamic programming language, with a syntax similar to Java and C.
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Pike"
The following 162 pages are in this category, out of 162 total.
- Last Friday of each month
- Letter frequency
- Longest string challenge
- Loop over multiple arrays simultaneously
- Loops/Downward for
- Loops/For with a specified step
- Loops/N plus one half
- Send an unknown method call
- Send email
- Shell one-liner
- Short-circuit evaluation
- Show the epoch
- Simple database
- Simple windowed application
- Sorting algorithms/Sleep sort
- Split a character string based on change of character
- String append
- String case
- String concatenation
- Strip control codes and extended characters from a string
- Substitution cipher
- Sum of a series
- Symmetric difference
- System time