This programming language may be used to instruct a computer to perform a task.
|Execution method:||Compiled (machine code)|
|Parameter passing methods:||By value|
Go is an open source project developed by a team at Google (including Robert Griesemer, Rob Pike and Ken Thompson) as well as many contributors from the open source community.
Go is distributed under a BSD-style license.
Not to be confused with Go!
- Go in Wikipedia
- Go Tour and Tutorial
- Go language specification
- Go standard library documentation
- Community maintained Go wiki
- Go-rcu utility package for Rosetta Code
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
- Go examples needing attention (empty)
- Go Implementations (1 P)
- Go User (41 P)
- Go sub-repositories (5 P)
Pages in category "Go"
The following 2 pages are in this category, out of 1,532 total.(previous page) (next page)next page)