This programming language may be used to instruct a computer to perform a task.
Fermat is a computer algebra system and programming language.
Wikipedia has an article about Fermat.
Pages in category "Fermat"
The following 91 pages are in this category, out of 91 total.
- Safe and Sophie Germain primes
- Show the (decimal) value of a number of 1s appended with a 3, then squared
- Smallest multiple
- Special factorials
- Special neighbor primes
- Steady squares
- Strange unique prime triplets
- Sum and product of an array
- Sum of a series
- Sum of divisors
- Sum of first n cubes
- Sum of primes in odd positions is prime
- Sum of the digits of n is substring of n
- Summarize primes
- Summation of primes
- Sylvester's sequence