This is an example of a library. You may see a list of other libraries used on Rosetta Code at Category:Solutions by Library.
A standardized Tcl library of pure-Tcl extensions. BSD-licensed.
It's distributed as part of ActiveTcl, and is also available for Linux distributions as a package through your distribution vendor's usual channels. (It might not be recommended by default, but the Tcl community will typically recommend it.)
Pages in category "Tcllib"
The following 95 pages are in this category, out of 95 total.
- Same fringe
- Send email
- Set consolidation
- Solve the no connection puzzle
- Sorting algorithms/Bubble sort
- Sorting algorithms/Cocktail sort
- Sorting algorithms/Gnome sort
- Sorting algorithms/Permutation sort
- Sorting algorithms/Selection sort
- Sum of a series
- Sum of squares
- Symmetric difference