- Output a table of (tn,yn) instead of (tn,yn-1).
- Output (ta,ya) and (tb,yb) athe the top and bottom of the table.
- Provide as input a the desired numerical error bound of output.
- Produce a numerical bound on the results numerical error.
- Generalise to ℝn.
- Handle cases where the step (h) does not fit perfectly into the range [a:b], especially where the range is [a:nh+ε]
- Accumulate the round off error in the sum, and amend/improve the final.
NevilleDNZ 22:55, 6 March 2011 (UTC)
Several formulae made invisible by cosmetic edit at 19:49, 22 July 2016
Various formulae on this task page have become invisible to many browsers (all those - the majority - which display the graphic file rather than processing the MathML directly), as a result of under-tested 'tidying and spacing' edits made at 19:49, 22 July 2016. One of the issues is an attempt at cosmetic introduction of redundant white space around Latex expressions inside <math> tags. This white space is not currently expected by the MediaWiki processor, and leads to the generation of syntactically ill-formed HTML. Hout (talk) 13:03, 19 September 2016 (UTC)