Help talk:Syntax Highlighting
- I'd like to keep the content. There are still some open issues. I don't care one way or another if it's automatically redirected. --Short Circuit 20:11, 5 April 2009 (UTC)
- I redirected that page here, since I like this page better. —Underscore (Talk) 00:36, 18 December 2009 (UTC)
- Works for me. :) --Michael Mol 07:43, 18 December 2009 (UTC)
 Vim to Geshi translation?
For the language TXR, I have produced syntax file that works with Vim. I don't want to maintain syntax highlighting definitions in other formats (annoying chore with no benefit other than seeing the same end result in a different application). Is there some compiler from vim syntax files to GeSHi? Maybe this could be posed as a Rosetta task. :) 188.8.131.52 22:27, 1 November 2011 (UTC)
- Actually, Vim can put out colorized HTML. I'm going to experiment integrating Vim into the syntax highlighting dispatch script I use in my GIT repository to use it dynamically. There is no reason to use one highlighting engine for every file type; I already use two different ones in my repo.184.108.40.206 23:23, 1 November 2011 (UTC)
- Trying to get that to work proved elusive. Vim only does syntax highlighting properly, including HTML generation, when invoked in the context of a terminal session.220.127.116.11 06:41, 11 November 2011 (UTC)
 Rexx Family
The three languages of that family (Rexx, NetRexx, and ooRexx) are now listed as supported but the coloring does not correspond to the three php files that I prepared and sent to Benny. How can find what's used for those languages and/or how I can langchk 'my' files?
--Walterpachl 18:59, 13 July 2012 (UTC)
 Broken When Logged In
I noticed that when I logged in, syntax highlighting no longer shows up. Is there some sort of setting to be toggled to fix this? Kzh 18:51, 18 September 2012 (UTC)
-- works for me ..Walterpachl 19:29, 18 September 2012 (UTC)