This is an example of a library. You may see a list of other libraries used on Rosetta Code at Category:Solutions by Library.
The file builtins/mpfr.e as included in the standard distribution contains routines for performing arbitrary precision maths.
It is a wrapper for mpfr (ie arbitrary precision floats), which uses mpir (integers), which is itself a wrapper for gmp.
The following are all known uses of mpfr.e on rosettacode.
Pages in category "Phix/mpfr"
The following 72 pages are in this category, out of 72 total.
- Catalan numbers
- Catalan numbers/Pascal's triangle
- Check Machin-like formulas
- Chernick's Carmichael numbers
- Cipolla's algorithm
- Continued fraction/Arithmetic/G(matrix ng, continued fraction n)
- Continued fraction/Arithmetic/G(matrix ng, continued fraction n1, continued fraction n2)
- Cuban primes